TableTop Tools (Inspired by TikTok)

Create mini anchor charts and display them on small hanging rings. I first saw this idea from TikTok user @teachwithheath_. I love how these look and also how easy it is have multiple tools ready for students! I'm thinking this would be great for each content area, for example, so that all of the math tools for that unit are available to students in one spot. 

Check out my first round of design. Please go to File and Make a Copy so that you can tweak these to fit your needs! I included specific sentence stems/frames for collaboration. These are laid out so that each page has two of the same, so that you could print two tools at a time. The size is set to match the Party City frames (these were only $2.50 each, but I'm sure local dollar stores have something similar). I also had a workshop participant share this set from Amazon!  I used a 2-inch binder ring, but I wish I would have purchased smaller rings. 

I love how they turned out! By making these language tools available to EVERYBODY in the classroom, we are providing linguistic support to all students!




**I recently (9/10/23) used AI and digital translation resources after a request came through for these cards in Portuguese and Mongolian. I also have SpanishUkrainian, Polish, and Russian.  I do not have these language skills or access to a translator- so this was my attempt. There are notes that indicate this on each of these resources, but I wanted to be sure to mention it here as well. If you have edits, I'd be happy to adjust these right away - email me at carlymspina@gmail.com.**

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this resource for free! I appreciate it so much and I'm excited to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frames are currently buy one get one 40% off !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Language Proficiency Tool for Teachers

"I Need" Cards: Printables for Newcomers

Reflections, Celebrations, & Goals