5-W Cards for Newcomer Students

I love creating tools that I can reuse again and again. This is one that I used for teaching newcomers story elements using the 5 W Questions (Who, What, Where, When, Why). Aside from Spanish which I translated myself, I have these ready to go in the following languages using AI Translations. As always, I'm always excited to receive feedback and corrections to better serve students- so if you have corrections/edits - please send them my way at carlymspina@gmail.com. THANK YOU! 

 Russian 

Spanish   

Ukrainian

Portuguese

Polish

Here's a blank template (with English, the graphics, and a space for an additional language)

AND AS A BONUS (because it doesn't fit anywhere else, haha) here is a quick Newcomer-facing BEGINNING DIRECTIONS sheet! Again, nothing fancy, but it looks like this:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Proficiency Tool for Teachers

"I Need" Cards: Printables for Newcomers

Reflections, Celebrations, & Goals