April #EduListers Challenge

April Listing Prompts


April Slide Deck for Teachers to use with students (slide deck template from Canva)




  1. Things I do pretty well:

  2. Ways I can be a good friend, classmate, or teammate:

  3. Things I’m thankful for today

  4. Questions I’d ask the moon or the sun:

  5. Current favorite songs

  6. My To-Do list for today:

  7. My current favorite colors:

  8. Common fears that people have:

  9. Small things that bring me joy

  10. When I feel overwhelmed, I usually…

  11. When I am in this room, I usually feel…:

  12. Colors I might see in a forest

  13. Adults I feel comfortable with:

  14. Modern inventions I’m thankful for:

  15. Something I’ve learned in school that’s still on my mind:

  16. Questions I have for the universe:

  17. I enjoy learning about these things:

  18. Small moments that are BIG for me:

  19. My favorite parts of spring:

  20. My best habits are:

  21. Little mini-goals that I have for myself for the next 30 days:

  22. My favorite words or phrases:

  23. Things/moments/people that make me laugh

  24. Things I might see on a beach:

  25. I feel excited about…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Proficiency Tool for Teachers

"I Need" Cards: Printables for Newcomers

Reflections, Celebrations, & Goals