May #EduListers Challenge

Can you believe it's May? Let's continue with list-prompting-fun with a fresh new list! Don't forget to provide time for your students (or yourself) to get out your thoughts, and THEN go ahead and decorate, annotate, and beautify your list. Post educator lists on social media using the hashtag #EduListers to get more inspiration from other creative listers like yourself. 

May Slide Deck to Project for Your Students (see two sample slides below)


  1. Colors we see more in spring:

  2. When I’m overwhelmed, I can: 

  3. Things I’m thankful for today

  4. Favorite cold treats to eat:

  5. Favorite warm foods to eat:

  6. Things I can do away from my device/screen:

  7. Song lyrics that I love right now:

  8. Ways I feel appreciated:

  9. Ways I can show others how I appreciate them:

  10. To help myself get organized, I usually…

  11. Popular flavors of ice cream:

  12. Things I need to do this week:

  13. Sounds that relax me:

  14. Characters in books or shows that I’ve loved:

  15. Things that stress out adults:

  16. Things that stress out students:

  17. Things that have really helped me lately:

  18. Reasons I’m proud of myself this year:

  19. Popular genres of music:

  20. Animals I might find in a forest:

  21. Celebrities/famous folks that I find interesting right now:

  22. When it’s nice outside, I like to…

  23. Folks I enjoy being around:

  24. Things I might see from the top of a mountain or hill:

  25. I feel excited about…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Proficiency Tool for Teachers

"I Need" Cards: Printables for Newcomers

Reflections, Celebrations, & Goals