Spotify Wrapped: Teacher Edition

 As we start to wrap up the year 2022, I keep seeing graphics that my friends and colleagues post about their Spotify playlists. It shows different things like their favorite artists that they've listened to the most throughout the year, the total number of minutes spent listening to music, top genres, and top songs. I thought this would be a fun way for us to reflect as educators, so I decided to drum up a few possible ways of capturing all that we do as educators serving multilingual learners. I hit the interwebs to find a few template generators, and here are a few great spaces I found!

Gridfiti templates (they have LOTS of different templates, including a few that are centered on the books you've read throughout the year- this could be cool).

Kapwing templates (very user-friendly!)

 Check out a few that I've come up with for teachers! Some funny, some serious. What would you design to capture your work??  

((((STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POST: SPOTIFY WRAPPED: STUDENT EDITION))))








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Language Proficiency Tool for Teachers

"I Need" Cards: Printables for Newcomers

Reflections, Celebrations, & Goals